Saturday, August 22, 2026

settled in!



 hi my crafty cuties! 

I’m officially all moved in! I have been on campus for two days and I’m feeling much better! My dorm turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I’ll attach a picture as well so you guys can be the judge. I definitely need to stop shopping…but that’s a problem for another day. As far as goodbyes go, I’d say that this year felt harder to say goodbye to my family. It may be because I knew what is coming ahead (months of academic torture, so much anxiety, and probably a few too many all-nighters). Like always, there is a bright side. In even the short time I’ve been back, I do feel myself slipping into my independent mindset and also being more outgoing. I am also able to recognize what a privilege it is to be here, far from everything and everyone I’ve ever known and giving myself an opportunity to grow personally and work towards my desired future. That’s all for now! Stay crafty & chic!

1 comment:

my tattoo look book

 hello my crafty cuties! I recently got my first tattoo, and as soon as the appointment was over, I was already thinking what my next one wi...