Wednesday, August 19, 2026

we're preparing for landing

 


Good morning my crafty cuties!

I've landed in my college town after a late night flight! I don't know if I'm physically or mentally prepared for the move-in day process again. My dorm this year has a wayyy smaller closet than my freshman year dorm and it seems my shopping addiction has finally caught up to me. The plan today is to get rid of a lot of clothes and hopefully save myself some space & make move out a little easier. Wish me luck in what I'm sure will be an all day task! Stay crafty & chic!

1 comment:

  1. love your blog sm!! good luck on moving <3 https://yuriprincess13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

my tattoo look book

 hello my crafty cuties! I recently got my first tattoo, and as soon as the appointment was over, I was already thinking what my next one wi...