hi crafty cuties! you're about to get to know me a little better! You've probably gathered by now that I love all things fall and loads of different forms of media. I've also recently discovered my love for blogging! so here we are! Let's start off with where I'm from. I am from Dallas, Texas and I've lived here all my life. A lot of the time, when I tell people where I'm from they look at me concerned and a little taken aback. There are definitely a lot of negative connotations about Texas in today's political climate, and many do hold some truth. However, there is also beauty throughout the state. The main reason I love Dallas, though, is because of how amazingly diverse it is. Over the years I have bounced around and lived in different areas of the metroplex and in each place I have been exposed to a new culture and/or communities. Leading up to college I was so eager to get far away from Texas and I really didn't think that I would miss it much. However, all throughout my freshman year of college, I would experience bursts of homesickness set off by random things as simple as a Cowboys football game. Dallas will always be home.
Thanks for getting to know me. Stay chic & crafty.

No comments:
Post a Comment